Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Captivated by Her Innocence by Kim Lawrence

Release Date: August 20th, 2013

Publisher:  Harlequin

Author Info: Goodreads

Age Group: Adult

Pages: 192 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon
 
                                  Our Rating:  3 stars

Lessons in passion… 
 
Anna is moments away from securing her dream teaching job and a new life until it's all ripped away. And there's only one man to blame. 

Former racing driver Cesare Urquart believes Anna Henderson is the woman who nearly ended his best friend's marriage. He's never forgotten her lithe figure and flowing red hair. 

But when Anna arrives at his sprawling Scottish estate under his sister's employment, Cesare gets a rush of adrenaline he hasn't felt for years. Soon he questions every notion he's had about her. For beneath Anna's feistiness is an irresistible innocence Cesare can't leave unexplored….


I must admit Harlequin Romances are my guilty pleasure read. I like that no matter what happens, the couple always seems to live happily ever after. Of course I do like it when the journey to their happy ending is entertaining & this book just didn't really do it for me. It was definitely better than the last few Harlequin's I have read but it was a storyline I feel like I've read before. I just wasn't impressed and was unable to connect with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment