Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Friday, February 28, 2014

Seducing His Princess by Olivia Gates

Release Date: March 4th, 2014

Publisher: Harlequin

Author Info: Goodreads & Website

Age Group: Adult

Pages: 192 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon


                                   Our Rating:  3 1/2 stars

Mohab Aal Ghaanem once had Jala Aal Masood… and lost her. Now, as a new king, he can end the explosive feud between their kingdoms, and fulfill his parting pledge to the princess of Judar… that he would make her his wife.

Marry Mohab? Six years ago, the prince risked his life to save Jala, igniting her desires… only to betray her trust. Now the ruthless seducer is forcing her into a sham marriage. Will it mean a second chance with the man she still craves… or heartbreak when all their dark secrets are revealed?


There were a lot of things that I really liked about this book. For one, the cover definitely grabs your attention! I loved all the details given in this book about the surroundings, it was very exotic and I could picture the setting in my mind as I read! I liked both Mohab & Jala, to a point, but I wish that there would had been more to the story.






I was surprised that Mohab was the one that was really pushing for the relationship and who was sure that he was in love with her. I liked that it made this book a little bit different than other romances I've read lately tho. I did think that cat thing was really weird...trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about if you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment