Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, March 31, 2014

Buckhorn Beginnings by Lori Foster

Release Date: October 25th, 2011

Publisher:
HGN Books

Author Info: Goodreads & Website

Age Group: Adult

Pages: 512 Pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Review : 4 1/2 stars

Sawyer

The only doctor in Buckhorn County, Kentucky, Sawyer Hudson knows a thing or two about saving lives. But when he rescues the beautiful Honey Malone from a car wreck and nurses her to health at his home, he finds himself dreading the day she's well enough to leave. Because now that he's met the woman of his dreams, he's not about to let her go….

Morgan

Buckhorn's big, bad sheriff, Morgan Hudson, wants a wife—one who's even-tempered, undemanding and content with small-town life. So why can't he stop thinking about brazen Misty Malone? The dark-haired city girl is downright aggravating—not to mention she's found herself on the wrong side of the law. But though she may not be perfect, Morgan is hell-bent on convincing her they'd be perfect together!


I am not ashamed to admit that I was attracted to this book because of the cover! This was the first book that I've read by Lori Foster but it definitely won't be the last! I fell in love with all of the boys & can't wait to read Jordan and Gabe's stories!

When I downloaded this book from my library I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it contained 2 full stories in 1. I fell in love with Sawyer from the very first page & I loved how all of the brothers interacted. They all had own special place in the family & each brought something to the story. Sawyer & Honey were a match made in heaven and I loved how their relationship progressed! I loved the mystery of trying to figure out who Honey was & who was after her, it provided some excitement to go along with the romance!


After I finished Sawyer's story I wasn't really sure how I would feel about the stories featuring the other brothers. In book 1 Sawyer was definitely my favorite but as soon as I read book 2 I fell in love with Morgan & Misty, Honey's sister. Their relationship was complicated & I couldn't wait for them to both realize how much they loved each other & I was not disappointed by the ending! 

I loved these stories so much that I immediately bought Jordan & Gabe's stories! Be sure to check out the whole series if you are a fan of romance!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment