Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Sunday, April 6, 2014

In My Mailbox #6

 In My Mailbox is a way to highlight books we've borrowed from the library, bought, received for review, or received as gifts!  In My Mailbox is a weekly feature that is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. We'd love to hear about any interesting books you've received this week, so leave us a comment!




This week I was able to go see a really great presentation from some great women at the Take Heart project! The organization is really working hard to try to help orphans and widows around the world. They had great stories to tell & some really awesome fair trade goods on display & for sale. I picked up a few items, including the only book that my husband let me buy this week, which was:

Half The Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn 

I also received a few other books, in the mail & via NetGalley!

NetGalley
Beloved Enemy by Lacy Yager
Testing the Limits by Kira Sinclair

Mail:
The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer

No comments:

Post a Comment