Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, June 2, 2014

Becoming the Prince's Wife by Rebecca Winters

Release Date: June 3rd, 2014

Publisher: Harlequin

Author Info: Harlequin Bio

Age Group: Adult

Pages: 256 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating: 2 stars

A forbidden love…with a prince!

Attorney Carolena Baretti keeps her cards close to her chest. But when a chance encounter with the handsome prince ignites a fiery attraction, Carolena finds that he may just be the one man she can trust….

Crown prince Valentino finds himself increasingly distracted from his duty by commoner Carolena. But Valentino is playing with fire. To be with Carolena he would have to sacrifice everything—including his right to the throne….


I have a thing for books that involve royalty, but something about this book kept me from getting hooked. I'm not sure if it was the characters or the storyline, but I felt like I had to force myself to finish it. Carolena was a decent character, but there wasn't anything about her that really made me fall in love with her. I felt the same about Valentino. He was a fine character, I liked him, but he just didn't do anything for me. And as a couple they fell flat. Honestly, I wish I hadn't wasted my time on this book.

*By the Book Reviews received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. We were in no way compensated for featuring it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment