Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Perfect Opposite by Zoya Tessi


Release Date: January 1st,  2014

Author Info: Goodreads, Website, Twitter

Age Group: Young Adult

Pages: 263 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating: 4 1/2 stars

Their wishes were simple and modest. Fate had other things in store though, and she can be a real bitch sometimes.

- All he wanted was to get the job done and somehow to endure those long months playing nanny to a spoiled little rich girl. Without strangling her with his bare hands in the process. Well, it is going to be much easier said than done.

- All she wanted was to escape the past and live like any other nineteen-year-old girl. Her plan definitely didn’t include the arrogant, tattooed savage, with his awful mohawk hair and lack of social graces, whose only mission was to stick real close and mess up her life.

But, people aren't always what they seem to be, are they?


There are so many things I loved about this book & only a few aspects that I wasn't a huge fan of. Since my dislikes were so few I will start with those!
  
Sasha, the main female character, is spoiled & a total brat for a good portion of the beginning of the book. She cut ties with her father, whose shady business dealings led to the death of her mother, yet she still financially depends on him to support her while she is in college. No one in her life knows anything about him so when a business relationship turns sour she is forced to make up a story about the bodyguard she is now forced to live with. I hated how she acted like an immature, ungrateful brat for a good portion of the book. However, despite her annoying (at times) behavior, I couldn't help but like her and want her and Alex to end up together. Another thing that I wasn't crazy about was how there were some holes in some parts of the story & things that happened that just didn't seem to make sense

Besides those few issues there were a million things I loved! I loved Alex & I really wanted him to end up with Sasha. I loved the excitement of everything going on-it always held my interest. I also thought that there were so many good twists in the book that it is impossible not to be completed hooked in & to not be surprised by at least one twist!

I would DEFINITELY recommend purchasing this book! Its a great story with a perfect ending & some surprises along the way! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment