Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sleepless in Las Vegas by Colleen Collins

Release Date: December 3rd 2013

Publisher: Harlequin

Author Info: Goodreads & Website

Age Group: Adult

Pages: 304 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Related Books: The Next Right Thing

Our Rating: 5 stars!

This investigation is getting very personal...

P.I.-in-training Valerie LeRoy is dying to get into the field. So when a client asks her to spy on someone, the thrill of her own case is too tempting to refuse. Instead of a cheating fiance, however, Val's actually checking out P.I. Drake Morgan! Worse, she ends up working with the guy!

Their differing opinions on techniques, and the instant attraction, make the sparks fly. It's almost impossible to focus on their arson investigation. As the hunt for the truth intensifies and their passion rivals the triple-digit temperature, she and Drake learn why Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps..


This is the second book in a series that I am reading as part of the Hearts in Vegas (book #3) blog tour. As much as I loved the first book I was really nervous that this one wouldn't be as good. It took me a little bit to really get hooked, but once I did I LOVED it even more than book #1! Val was funny, smart, & adventurous..it was impossible not to love her. She is someone you'd want to have as your friend! Drake was intense and I loved how much he seemed to really care about his family. 

The two of them together were perfect! I love how Val always spoke her mind, even if it didn't always come out like she wanted it to. I was so happy with how this book ended! Honestly, I love books that have an Epilogue, even if it is short, because I feel like it gives a conclusion to the story. You spend a few hundred pages falling in love with characters, it is nice to feel like you are getting a good ending! 

I can't wait to start Hearts in Vegas! Look for my review & feature tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment