Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog Tour: Hidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin

Released: Summer 2014

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Pages: 256 pages

Author Info: Website and Twitter 

Buy it Here: Amazon or B&N

Our Rating: 4 1/2 stars

More Info: Goodreads

Fun-loving Clara is keeping a dark and deadly secret from William, the love of her life.

Not because she wants to hide things from him, but because her story is so unbelievable he will probably think she’s crazy.

If she tells him, she could lose him. If she doesn’t tell him, she will.

Cute & easy to read romance with lovable characters & a storyline that just seems to fall into place. I wasn't sure if this book would be confusing or if it will feel like something was missing, since it is part of a series (but can be read as a stand-alone story). Thankfully I didn't have any issues & everything seemed to make sense to me. I wasn't sure at first what Clara's secret was, at first I thought she was something else, but it made sense when I found out what she really was. There were a couple of parts that I thought seemed kind of odd & like they weren't really necessary-maybe they are connected to the other stories. 

All in all the book was fast paced & I enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend.

Make sure to check out the other tour stops on the Xpresso Book Tour! Check out the schedule here!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it this sounds l like a perfect read for the beach! :) I'm glad it being part of a series wasn't an issue, it does sound like companion novels and I tend to enjoy those a lot more than the usual series bc I forget too much and end up feeling lost by the time I read book 2 etc >.<

    ReplyDelete