Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

25 Books of Christmas: Snowbound Surprise for the Billionaire by Michelle Douglas

Release Date: December 2nd, 2014

Publisher: Harlequin

Author Info: Goodreads & Website

Pages: 256 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating: 2 1/2 stars

All she wants for Christmas…

After a difficult year, and the loss of her father, festive cheer is the last thing Addie Ramsey is feeling. She's just planning a quiet one on her Outback farm. Until her new boss, billionaire Flynn Mather, offers her the perfect distraction—to spend the holiday with him in Europe as his temporary PA!

Christmas hasn't always been magical for Flynn, either, yet with vivacious Addie by his side, and seeing the joy through her eyes, things feel different this year. Could Addie be the Christmas present Flynn never knew he needed?


This book was definitely not what I was expecting. I was expecting more excitement, more romance...it was just kind of so-so for me. I didn't hate it, but there wasn't really anything I LOVED about it. I thought that the characters were both good, but it was the story line that I just had trouble connecting with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment