Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Books of Christmas: The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Susan Meier

Release Date: November 4th, 2014

Publisher: Harlequin

Author Info: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


Pages: 256 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating: 4 stars

The perfect business arrangement?

When entrepreneur Ricky Langley offers Eloise Vaughn the help she needs, in exchange for her attending twelve Christmas parties as his date, she can't refuse. Yes, Ricky's handsome, and devastatingly charming, but this is about business. If only her racing heart would get the message!

Ricky has his own reasons for hating Christmas. But with each date that passes Eloise opens his eyes to the spirit of the season…and opens his heart to a totally different future….


I am really loving all the Christmas themed books & this book was no exception. I loved Eloise, I thought she was classy and fun and definitely just what Ricky needed! It took me a little bit to warm up to Ricky & I wish more would have happened sooner between the two of them. I loved the whole idea of the twelve dates & really enjoyed curling up with this book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment