Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, February 9, 2015

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family Book #2) by Shannon Stacey

Release Date: November 1st, 2010

Author Info: Goodreads, Website, Twitter

Pages: 381 pages

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating: 4 stars

Related Books: Exclusively Yours (Book 1), All He Ever Needed (Book 4)


One-night stand + two percent condom failure rate = happily ever after?

Bar owner Kevin Kowalski is used to women throwing their phone numbers at him, but lately he’s more interested in finding a woman to settle down with. A woman like Beth Hansen. If only their first meeting hadn’t gone so badly...

Beth’s tending bar at a wedding when she comes face-to-face with a tuxedo-clad man she never thought she’d see again. She tries to keep her distance from Kevin but, by last call, she can’t say no to his too-blue eyes or the invitation back to his room. Then she slips out before breakfast without leaving a note and, despite their precautions, pregnant.

Kevin quickly warms to the idea of being a dad and to seeing where things go with Beth. After all, he’s not the player she thinks he is. But she’s not ready for a relationship and, given his reputation, it’s going to take a lot to convince her to go on a second date with the father of her child...

I absolutely LOVE this family! Shannon Stacey has done an incredible job creating a family & storylines that are impossible to put down! I really loved Kevin but I had my moments when I was not a huge fan of Beth. I wish she wouldn't have given him such a hard time, as it was clear that he wanted to make things work with her. I think my favorite parts were when ever the Kowalski's interacted with each other. I'm excited to read more in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment