Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Friday, February 27, 2015

Want Me by Cynthia Eden

Release Date: January 27th, 2015

Author Info: Goodreads, Website, & Twitter

Pages: 140 pages

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense

Buy it Here: Amazon

Our Rating:  5-Stars!

She doesn’t play it safe…

Sophie Sarantos has a weakness for dangerous men. She doesn’t like safe lovers—she likes men with a wild, rough edge. But Sophie may have attracted a lover who is too dangerous, even for her. Someone is stalking Sophie, slipping into her home, watching her day and night. The stranger seems to know all of Sophie’s darkest secrets, secrets that should never be revealed.

Out of options, Sophie turns to ex-solider Lex Jensen for protection. Lex is part owner of VJS Protection, Inc., and Sophie hires him as her bodyguard. She thinks Lex is one of the “good guys” out there, but she couldn’t be more wrong.

He doesn’t play at all…

Lex has his own secrets. Dark, deadly secrets. And as his feelings for Sophie grow, Lex knows that he is going to have to stop pretending to be a gentleman and, instead, he’ll have to show Sophie who he really is. A man trained to kill. A man too used to evil. A man who will take any risk…as long as he can claim Sophie.

Because there is one thing that Lex wants in this world…one person he desires above all others…Sophie. And no one will hurt her, not on his watch. 


When I started this book I didn't realize that it was the second in a series. Thankfully these books (or at least this one!) can be read as a stand-alone! I loved everything about this book, except how quickly I got to the ending. The author does an amazing job weaving a great story of suspense & seduction. The storyline was great and kept me guessing, I kept making guesses about who the stalker was, but I was never really sure if I was right. I LOVE a book that can hold my attention and keep me wondering if my guess is right! 

Now for the characters, I absolutely loved them all! Sophie was tough and smart & I loved the way she interacted with every character. Lex was strong and sexy and exactly the kind of guy I'd want protecting me! All of the other characters, regardless of the part they played in the story, were really well developed & I am excited to read the next book & explore more of the characters! I would absolutely, 100% recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment