Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, March 2, 2015

Frostfire by Amanda Hocking

Release Date: January 6th, 2015

Author Info: Goodreads, Website, Twitter

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal, Fantasy

Pages: 321 pages

Buy it Here: Amazon


Our Rating: 5 stars


Bryn Aven is an outcast among the Kanin, the most powerful of the troll tribes.

Set apart by her heritage and her past, Bryn is a tracker who's determined to become a respected part of her world. She has just one goal: become a member of the elite King’s Guard to protect the royal family. She's not going to let anything stand in her way, not even a forbidden romance with her boss Ridley Dresden.

But all her plans for the future are put on hold when Konstantin– a fallen hero she once loved – begins kidnapping changelings. Bryn is sent in to help stop him, but will she lose her heart in the process?


This is the second series I have by the amazing Amanda Hocking. I read the Trylle trilogy and I LOVED every second of it. I have not read the Watersong series, but I do plan on getting to it once I can! The other night I sat with four books in front of me, trying to decide which one to read & I decided on Frostfire and I am so glad that I did! 

This series is set in the same world that the Trylle trilogy was set in, however it focuses on a different group, the Kanin. It was easy to get sucked into this book, simply because of my previous knowledge of the society that I gained in the other series. I absolutely adored Bryn and I loved how smart & strong she was. She was dedicated but she was also interested in finding out the truth, not just in following orders. The storyline was good, with some twists and lots of suspense.  I can't wait to read the second book!

No comments:

Post a Comment