Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, July 13, 2015

Undetected by Dee Henderson

Author Info: Website

Publisher: Bethany House

Genre: Christian Fiction, Romance, Romantic Suspense

Pages: 480 pages (of awesome!)

Our Rating: 5-stars!

Buy it Here: Amazon

 When asked what he does for a living, Commander Mark Bishop is deliberately low-key: "I'm in the navy."

But commanding the ballistic missile submarine USS Nevada, keeping its crew trained and focused during 90-day submerged patrols, and being prepared to launch weapons on valid presidential orders, carries a burden of command like few other jobs in the military. Mark Bishop is a man who accepts that responsibility, and carries it well. And at a time when tensions are escalating in the Pacific Rim, the navy is glad to have him.

Mark wants someone to come home to after sea patrols. The woman he has in mind is young, pretty, and very smart. She's a civilian, but she understands life in the navy. And he has a strong sense that life with her would never be boring. But she may be too deep in her work to see the potential in a relationship with him.

Gina Gray would love to be married. She has always envisioned her life that way. But a breakup she didn't see coming has her focusing all her attention on what she does best--ocean science research. She's on the cusp of a breakthrough, and she needs Mark Bishop's perspective and help. Because what she's told the navy she's figured out is only the beginning. If she's right, submarine warfare is about to enter a new and dangerous chapter...


Let me start by saying, Dee Henderson is without a doubt one of my favorite authors! I fell in love with her when The Negotiator (the 1st book in the O'Malley series) was released & I've read every book since then! Her characters are so well developed and  have real, easy to relate to, struggles (although their situations are often more exciting than what most would experience!) One of my favorite things about all her books is that you often see so many characters overlap and although that overlap was limited in this book, I still found myself enjoying every single page.

I loved "Genius Gina" & Mark and from the very beginning I was excited to how they would end up together. I also really loved the navy aspect & thought all of the submarine stuff was very interesting! I would definitely recommend this book to pretty much everyone!



*I got this book from my local library, it is one of the few Dee Henderson books that I don't already own!

No comments:

Post a Comment